Due to Covid-19 we are facing many unknowns pertaining to our 2020-2021 season, but we are hopeful that with the recent guidelines provided by BC Artistic Swimming we can have as close to normal season as possible.
As part of getting back to the training and the pool, we have 4 new documents that we are asking all families to review:
– Illness Policy (PDF updated October 3, 2020)
– Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment (PDF)
– Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement (PDF)
– Return to Play Guidelines Safety Plan (PDF V8 – December 4, 2020)
– Virtual Training Protocol (PDF)
– (BC) Bear Creek Outdoor Pool Facility Procedures
– (BC) Bear Creek Outdoor Pool Map
– (CCAC) City Centre Aquactic Complex
– (COP) Centennial Outdoor Pool Map
– (SSLC) Surrey Sports & Leisure Complex
– Overview For All Facilities
If you have any questions and/or feedback please do not hesitate to contact us.
Registration for the 2020-2021 Season is now open.