July 7, 2020.
Please remember to mark your calendars four our virtual Annual General Meeting on July 30, 2020 at 7:45pm PST. The meeting will be held via Zoom.
This is our official notice calling for nominations for BC Aquasonics Executive Board for the 2020-2021 season.
All executive positions are elected annually. Nominations can be made specifically for the President & Vice President-Finance positions or for a Director position. Once elected, the Executive will determine out of those elected who will act as Secretary, Vice President, or hold one of the Director portfolios which include marketing, sponsorship & business development, human resources, legal & risk management, membership services and special events. Please reach out to any of our current executive for more information if you are interested.
– Any member in good standing can be nominated for a position.
– Members are parents of athletes under the age of 19 or athletes age 19 and older.
– Accounts must be up to date to be considered in good standing.
– Nominations must be received in advance by July 19, 2020 – no nominations from the floor.
– Each person being nominated must be nominated by two other members.
– Names of the nominees will be emailed to all members in advance of the AGM.